Mgr, Visual Merchandising (Relocation to ft. Myers, fl Provided)
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
Creates and executes in-store displays in order to produce an impact presentation and customer experience.
Develops consistent, innovative, and "Brand Right" visual merchandising directives and partner on a cross-functional basis with all levels of Merchandising, Planning and Allocation, Marketing, and Creative on the corporate vision and latest fashion trends for each delivery.
Communicates with the field organization regarding all visual matters.
Reviews current visual processes and provide solutions to improve and streamline the process.
Generates briefs to support creative and promotional marketing.
Coordinates and implement conceptual and floor set process and participate in all sample reviews, line reviews, planning meetings and merchant meetings.
Drives "Brand Right" visual presentation ideas, recommendations and solutions through creative merchandise & window presentations, fashion awareness and interpretation, store layout, and signage standards.
Drives the Floor set set process from conception to executive review.
Regularly researches fashion and display trends to ensure current merchandising strategies are in place. Reviews selling reports to ensure merchandising strategies are positively affecting sales.
Partners with Director, Visual Merchandising, Fashion Director, and Brand Stylist on window and interior concepts.
Partners with cross-functional team members to create and align brand vision, i.e. design, mailers, websites, and store experience.
Participates in appropriate sample reviews, line reviews, planning meetings and merchant meetings.
Partners with Boutique Experience on product knowledge to build brand consistency within communication tools.
Visits local stores monthly to gain insight and support with elevating the brand.
Store Design, prop, display, and fixture support as needed in partnership with Director, Visual Merchandising and Manager, Visual Communications and Operations.
Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicatingexpectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
Job descriptionPOSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position is responsible for strategically aligning on, developing, and enhancing the store Floor set presentations from conception to execution. Responsible for implementation, space planning, fixtures, and signage as it pertains to the Floor set. Partners with creating a "brand right" in-store environment, including merchandise presentation, adjacencies, zoning, and standards.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred, in Visual Merchandising, Interior Design or related field
- 5+ years of Visual Merchandising experience
- Proficient in Microsoft 365
- Knowledgeable of Adobe Creative suite and InDesign
- Ability to present ideas through computer graphic models and live set ups
- Excellent presentation and written skills; highly organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of latest fashion trends and forecasting trends
- Strong background in creative development and visual styling
- Outstanding fashion sense and awareness of trends and how to interpret
- Leadership experience with ability to build strong team and collaborate
- Demonstrated experience working with leaders across all levels of organization
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, and accountability for business
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to multi-task
- Ability to use latest i[hone technology for photography
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.