National Accounts Executive
This role is responsible for supporting and assisting the National Accounts Team in the management of the Charlotte Tilbury business across EU accounts. The successful candidate will help drive the business in stores whilst also liaising with retailers to deliver financial results, maintain a strong brand position within the market and continue the brand’s dynamic growth. You must have previous experience in sales with a history of achieving targets and be passionate about working in the beauty industry.
- Prepare and collate daily, weekly and monthly reports (e.g. retail and wholesale trackers)
- Provide regular NPD and sales analysis and draw key insights to drive the business forward
- Analyse and optimise marketing and promotional plans through effective interpretation of data. Uses this analysis to consult the National Account Manager on the most effective promotions / activation to direct & shape future plans.
- Competitor analysis: Develop and maintain a template for reporting all key competitor activity.
- Support the National Account Manager with retail, stock and wholesale forecasting
- Work collaboratively with the operations team through forecasting and delivery. Support on forecast product launches accurately using data analysis to help hit targets.
- Support the National Account Manager with presentations for internal and external meetings
- Work alongside the Regional team to build an activity plan and facilitate the successful launch of all new products with all relevant retail partners
- Build strong internal and external working relationships and help to bring new process to increase visibility across the business