New York - Merchandising Coordinator, Footwear, Jewelry & Licensed Categories
Marc Jacobs International, powered by the creative genius of Marc Jacobs, seeks aCoordinator - Footwear, Jewelry & Licensed Categories
to join theMerchandising
team based in its New York City (SoHo) headquarters. Marc Jacobs International is part of the Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH) fashion division and operates in the wholesale and direct to consumer retail markets.
- Support Director of Merchandising in all aspects of Footwear, Jewelry & Licensed business
- Manage daily Merchandising responsibilities, including building, editing and maintaining assortment sheets; managing product lifecycle process; maintaining calendar to ensure timely execution of key deliverables
- Own style set up process: input style, color, pricing, and attribute information into PLM system; Responsible for data integrity of Merch owned fields in all systems – PLM & ERP
- Communicate all assortment updates post key milestones and ensure systems are updated accordingly
- Research competition (online, stores, runways) in order to understand emerging trends and developments in the broader sustainable fashion market and identify voids within the assortment and opportunities for future growth
- Create presentations and boards to support strategy and design processes
- Build ad hoc sales analyses that will help the team understand business and consumer trends
- Market support including:
- Showroom organization & maintenance
- Market photography – packing samples, detailed photography shot lists, coding images
- JOOR Linesheet creation & maintenance
- Organize and maintain Licensing sample closet
- 2-3 years of experience in product merchandising or licensing
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to successfully navigate in such an environment
- Highly detail oriented with strong organizational & problem-solving skills
- Team oriented with ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, and accountability for all projects
- Fluent in Excel, PPT, PLM & ERP Systems
- In compliance with the Order of New York City’s Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene to Require COVID-19 Vaccination in the Workplace, candidates will need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by their first day of employment.
FOR OVER 30 YEARS, MARC JACOBS HAS INVIGORATED THE FASHION WORLD WITH A UNIQUE DESIGN PHILOSOPHY:
AN IRREVERENT SPIRIT.
THE EVERYDAY AND THE EXTRAORDINARY.
LED BY THESE CODES, THE BRAND HAS BECOME A DRIVING FORCE IN THE WOMENSWEAR, BEAUTY, ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, WATCH AND JEWELRY INDUSTRIES.
ABOUT MARC:BORN IN NEW YORK CITY IN APRIL 1963, MARC JACOBS ATTENDED THE HIGH SCHOOL OF ART AND DESIGN AND GRADUATED FROM PARSON’S SCHOOL OF DESIGN. AS A DESIGN STUDENT, JACOBS WAS THE RECIPIENT OF SOME OF THE SCHOOL’S HIGHEST HONORS INCLUDING DESIGN STUDENT OF THE YEAR.
IN 1984, THE MARC JACOBS LABEL WAS FOUNDED ALONG WITH BUSINESS PARTNER ROBERT DUFFY, AND HAS SINCE BECOME A GLOBAL BRAND.
Powered by JazzHR