**Newly Opened - Part Time Merchandiser - Charlotte, NC
American Greetings is a global leader in the Celebrations marketplace.
Celebrate with us and join our team today!
As a Merchandiser with American Greetings, you are a vital part of our company’s purpose: helping people celebrate holidays, each other, and all of life’s special moments, by making the world a more thoughtful and caring place every single day. We are looking for merchandisers to service the American Greetings Department in retail locations.
- The starting pay is $11.70 per hour with two increases during the first year of employment (the listed rates are subject to change based on work location).
- After 6 months of employment the pay rate will increase to $12.40.
- After 1 year of continued employment the pay rate will increase to $13.00.
- We offer flexible work scheduling.
- We provide paid training.
This route will service the following retail locations: Target, 12830 Walker Branch Dr, Charlotte, NC, 28273; Harris Teeter, 4821 Berewick Town Center Dr; Harris Teeter, 13000 York Rd; Five Below, 12740 S Tryon St Ste 300; Food Lion, 9112 S Tryon St and Dollar General, 2430 Westinghouse Blvd.
The weekly average hours are 14 hours per week. The weekly hours may increase to an average of 26 hours per week around holidays.Primary Responsibilities
- Merchandise and maintain all product displays within the greeting card department as well as other areas of the store as needed.
- Work in a fast paced retail environment utilizing your effective time management skills.
- Partner and build relationships with retail store associates and management during daytime retail business hours.
- Use a company provided tablet to perform basic job functions, such as reviewing weekly service and tasks, inventory functions, time entry, etc.
No Experience Necessary! We will train you!Qualifications
- 18 years or older
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Access to reliable transportation as most routes have multiple retail locations
- Access to reliable internet to receive critical job information and updates
- Meet scheduling needs - Occasional weekends, the day before and after major holidays as needed (e.g., Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
American Greetings priority is the health safety of all our employees, and we are taking extra precautions to make sure all associates follow all federal, state, and local safety guidelines.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. EOE M/F/disability/vet VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Related Backgrounds & Industries: Retail, Customer Service, Merchandising, Part-time, Merchandiser, Stocker, #merchandiserCareer Site Category
Part-Time Merchandiser Jobs