Nike Direct Consumer Merchandising Analytics Manager II Asia Pacific and Latin America
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This person will be at the heart of the APLA Digital business and will inform and support partners to make decisions that will lead to the accomplishment of our goals. Focusing on managing the Consumer (Members) lifecycle through merchandising analysis and marketplace insight delivery, it involves periodical reviews, supporting strategic projects, and ad-hoc analysis. Collaboration with Consumer Construct, Merchandising, and Data Science Teams will be the key to your success to drive speed to market decisions. Projects will include assortment preparation support and the impact of consumer segmentation initiatives.
This position requires a high-energy and self-motivated person with strong Retail Analytics background as well as Technical skills, all coupled with high detail orientation and excellent written and verbal communication. The right individual will be on top of retail trends and understand the intricacies of lifecycle management. We are looking for someone who is passionate about working with numbers, and who is highly technical but also has a strong intuition for business.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Bring a consumer view to measuring the efficiency and productivity of Nike Direct (retail) assortment
- Analyze product preferences and behavior of different consumer groups as well as the impact different products have on Member segments
- Partner with Consumer Construct Leads to understand Member’s behavior across Apps, products and retail platforms
- Collaborate with the APLA SNKRS leadership group to understand the performance and the opportunity of Nike’s high heat business
- Understand the consumer engagement with our retail channels and how that leads to purchases
- Participate in Nike’s long-term product planning processes, bringing a consumer and segment perspective to the decision-making process
- Understand the interaction of Product Traffic, Conversion, and inventory to drive in-season opportunities
- Drive the strategic development of this role, finding opportunities for new types of analysis and collaborating to build the capabilities to support it
- Handle the relationship, define the requirements, prioritization, and roadmap for several data capabilities projects with Nike internal as well as external agencies partners
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will partner with the Analytics leads for Nike’s Consumer Construct groups (Women's, Kids, Men's, and Jordan) as well as support the geography team leading the High Heat business (SNKRS). You will work together with the Digital Commerce, Brick and Mortar, and Member analytics teammates. In a broader sense, deliver analysis and insights to Merchandising and Retail teams and leaders. In summary, the person in this role will be a key contributor to the success of the business and the driver of data and insights-informed decisions to our leaders across APLA.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, or related field, or a combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Analytics, Retail Analytics, Customer Intelligence, Marketing Sciences, or similar.
- Experience with different types of tools used in analytics including Visualization tools, Database clients (SQL), statistical tools, Python, Web analytics and clickstream, etc.
- Deep understanding of the potential and limitations of each area of analysis including Web analytics, Consumer Intelligence, Statistical analysis
- Clear knowledge of Retail Financials, Online Commerce and Retail KPIs and ROI, consumer analytics, and omnichannel analytics
- Good communication skills both at a technical level as well as at a Financial/Business performance level. Demonstrable examples of using data to influence decision-making required
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.