Nike San Francisco - Coach (Department Manager) - Product Life Cycle - San Francisco, CA.
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of NIKE, Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.Our purpose is to unite the world through sport to create a healthy planet, active communities, and an equal playing field for all.
In order to stay at the top of our game, we’re always looking to level-up with outstanding people who provide the kind of above-and-beyond service that inspires Nike fans for life!
As a member of Nike Retail, you'll be part of a diverse & inclusive team with opportunities for personal growth and professional development, all in a casual work environment where you can be your authentic self. And, with a generous employee discount and an overall benefits package that’s among the best around, we’re pretty confident you’re gonna love it here!
More About This Role
If you love leading people and have a passion for retail, then the Nike Coach position is right up your alley. We're here to deliver a premium experience for our Nike teammates and our consumers, and a Coach plays a vital role in making this happen. Your understanding of store operations brings clarity to your team, and your ability to empower peers and direct reports gets results.
In addition to shared leadership responsibilities, you will focus on one of three Areas of Expertise where you'll gain critical experiences that help propel you along your development journey.
• Consumer Experience. With the consumer at the heart of everything we do, you'll help shape how world-class service looks throughout the store, bringing the Nike experience—both physical and digital—to life for our fans every step of the way.
• Athlete Services. In this role, you'll ensure your store is staffed with amazing people by attracting, assessing, and onboarding your future teammates. In addition, you'll equip store employees with the tools they need to be successful in their day-to-day tasks. Most importantly, you'll help foster a vibrant, inclusive, and fun work culture.
• Product Life Cycle. From receiving in the stockroom to visual merchandising on the sales floor, you’ll make sure that the consumer always has access to the right product at the right time.
No matter the location or position, every Nike employee shares one unifying mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete** in the world.
**If you have a body, you're an athlete
• Three years of retail and/or consumer service experience
• One year of leadership experience
• Demonstrated ability to recruit, build and lead high-performing teams
• Enthusiasm for engaging with consumers and inspiring them to become Nike Members
• Digital literacy—desire to learn and adapt to technology needs with agility
• Flexibility and willingness to work a combination of mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays based on the needs of the business
• Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder, and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Ability to communicate in English
• High school diploma or GED preferred; completion of post-secondary education will be considered a plus
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.