Nomadix - Visual Merchandiser
If you’re equally passionate about retail and helping consumers adventure more sustainably, apply to be a Nomadix Brand Rep – and enjoy flexible hours.
NOMADIX RETAIL BRAND REP Job BriefEager to help shoppers protect the planet, one Nomadix towel at a time?
We're looking for a savvy Brand Rep who knows how to curate displays to ensure Nomadix outdoor lifestyle products look amazing — and manage inventory to make them sell even better.
As a Brand Rep, your job is all about connecting shoppers with this eco-conscious brand to create loyalty, drive sales, and ultimately show why Nomadix is the perfect adventure companion.
Flex your creative muscles and create eye-catching displays that leave a lasting impression. Ensure retailers have the right amount of inventory, at the right time, to meet customer demand. Share your passion for sustainability and demonstrate how Nomadix towels are built to last, no matter where life takes you.
- Interact with and assist customers to create a meaningful, personalized shopping experience
- Create stunning displays that align with Nomadix's style and draw customers in
- Carefully track inventory to optimize inventory turnover and ensure a steady supply for customers
- Commit to and manage your own work schedule of store visits in your assigned market
- Complete store visit reports, utilizing ThirdChannel’s mobile app to gather and submit intel, excellent photos, and well-written summaries
- Passion for the Nomadix brand and the quality of Nomadix products
- Experience in a retail environment
- Friendly with the ability to build relationships quickly and nurture them
- Developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and manage time autonomously
- Ability to install and navigate the ThirdChannel app and general comfort with technology
- A smart device with internet access (iOS version 13.0, Android version 8.0 or above) is required
Flexible, fun, with the perfect amount of guidance, design your own flexible work schedule in partnership with store management. This 1099 contract position provides excellent supplemental income for passionate Nomadix brand advocates. Our competitive pay starts at $20/hour and is based on your market and relevant experience. Travel is also compensated. Store visits are once per month, one hour each visit.
In addition to hourly and travel compensation, you’ll also receive paid bi-monthly training from brand partners to gain product knowledge and build merchandising skills. Love to travel? While not required, you’ll open up the opportunity to relocate with ThirdChannel to other retail markets within the United States.
We move fast! Upon hire, you will complete the two-hour long, paid onboarding training and schedule work in stores immediately.
About ThirdChannelThirdChannel was created with a simple idea in mind — brands need people.
We believe there is a dedicated, passionate group of people who represent everything a brand stands for — lifestyle, value, and ethics. At ThirdChannel, we find people just like you and match you to a brand based on the life you love living.
ThirdChannel provides the ONLY in-store and online retail technology solution driven by passionate brand experts. Equipping skilled, passionate brand reps with powerful cloud-based technology allows them to make intelligent sales optimizations in both e-commerce and in-store environments.