North America Retail Production Support Engineer (Open to remote work, except the following locations: SD, VT, and WV)
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a Retail Production Support Engineer who can excel in a team environment and is passionate about the support of technology within the Nike Inc. retail environment. This role is responsible for the level 2 support and troubleshooting of critical issues of all technology equipment within Nike and Converse retail stores. The successful candidate must have good communication, technical, analytical skills and must work to high standards while maintaining the ability to “get the job done” within deadlines. We are a team that continuously optimizes how support is handled. The Production Support Engineer will be a vital team member and play a critical role in optimizing, and leading the technical needs of our retail store customer. A good candidate is someone who can lead by example, continuously revitalize their approach and assist in modernizing how we support the retail landscape.
What will you work on?
If this is you, you will be working with Nike and Converse retail stores and participate in a multi-disciplined, multi-facet team and accurately apply troubleshooting and technical skills and processes. You will collaborate and coordinate with multiple teams where we practice other engineering disciplines to resolve issues that may arise in our retail technology production environment. We will work together to help shape and ignite the retail support model. We will assist in piloting new technologies and solutions for our retail stores. You will assist in continuously transforming the support model. You will help to coach and motivate junior team members and you will be a voice for the store Athletes* and Coaches* while working with numerous teams across the organization.
Who will you work with?
You will work with the Retail Production Support team within the North America Tech Ops organization reporting directly to the Retail Production Support team manager. Benefits include exposure to advanced tools and solutions while having the opportunity to spearhead key processes and projects.Requirements (must have):
- 2+ years technical education beyond high school, or combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows Server technology including Windows NT4, Windows 2000 & Windows 2003, Exchange 5.5, Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003, Active Directory, SQL Server, Terminal Server and Citrix Server
- Solid understanding of FTP, Telnet, Ping, DNS, DHCP, WINS, SNMP, HTTP and LDAP.
- Windows imaging & deployment technologies including MDT and SCCM
- Windows Server OS (2008, 2012) and Hyper-V
- Windows and iOS as part of operating system solutions
- Administration of digital content management systems
- Fixed and Mobile POS support including receipt printing, scanning, payment terminals
- Cisco and Aruba Wireless Experience with Centralized Enterpriseof technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Understanding of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Understanding and experience with Enterprise Network Infrastructure and Topology
- Mobile Device Management System Administration
- Proficient in application development tools
- Familiar with database structure
- Ability to think creatively to push beyond the boundaries of existing practices and approaches
- Solid partnership & teamwork skills, ability to empower the team to be highly productive and maintain a positive work atmosphere Knowledge and experience working in ITIL service management organization
Open to remote work, except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate. For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $67,500 per year. Information about benefits can be foundhere.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.