On Call Fashion Stylist
The Fashion Stylist department provides fashion advice, and coordinating outfits and accessories for models and on air talent.
Who We Are
At HSN, if you are Agile, Pioneering, Dynamic, Passionate, Customer-Centric, and Collaborative, you will love it here!
Select the most appropriate pieces from collections and ranges for the live show - helps to create the concept of product lines and execute the vision for our partners and vendors.
Style wardrobe looks and design attractive outfits for multiple departments within HSN; primarily supporting the live show and shoots.
- Preps clothing and accessories as needed, such as ironing and steaming, accessorizing etc
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work
- Communicates with producers, reviews flow sheets prior to airtime, and attends pre-pro meetings to review show notes
- Direct models during the live show
- Precise execution of product per specific sell needs and timing.
- Maintain a neat and organized wardrobe area
- Report recaps of shows on a daily basis
- Keep up to date with emerging fashion trends, styles, and designs; stay current on contemporary styles
- Work with hosts to ensure their best on air look.
- Coordinate wardrobe needs and aesthetic with producer when booked for shoots
- Consigns and preps wardrobe for shoots (as booked), executes shoot, and focuses on all wardrobe changes and modifications needed in real time.
- Degree in Fashion Design or related degree with experience in runway coordination, visual merchandising, or fashion styling
- 2+ years of Styling Experience of recent and directly related Styling experience required
- Flexible scheduling – days, nights, overnights (early arrivals 4am, overnights until 3am), and weekends to support the 24/7 live show environment
- Creative styling abilities to stay on brand
- Work in a "live show" atmosphere, while keeping a professional composure
- Valid driver's license
- Differentiate between colors and textures.
- Work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 40lbs.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, creating experiences and delighting customers, you’ll love it here. If you’re excited about retail, fashion, media, social, live streaming, technology, customer service, design and more, you’ll find amazing projects to work on. If you want to grow professionally and learn every day, you’ll thrive with us. If you appreciate flexible working options, our Qurated community, where intentional connections matter and a company committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, you’ll be amazed at what’s available for our team members! We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package including competitive compensation, health care benefits starting on day 1, 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, parental leave, paid volunteer hours, company discounts and much more. Best of all, working with Qurate Retail Group means friendly teams, ambitious projects and fast-moving careers!
For Qurate Retail Group, our focus on diversity, equity and inclusion is deeply rooted in Our Principles. They call on us to Drive Progress, Act With Empathy, Be Brave, Embrace the Future, and Do What’s Right so that everyone can thrive. We are committed to ensuring that our workplace provides equal employment opportunities for all team members and candidates and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a barrier-free employment process. If you need reasonable accommodations/support throughout, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.