Operations & Distribution Executive
The Operations & Distribution Executive is responsible to ensure the effectiveness of the distribution flow to the network. He/She handles the replenishment and invoicing to support the sales across all product categories.
He/she will work closely with Operations & distribution specialist as well as coordinate with the Operations Manager to ensure efficient deliveries for all client orders, regular replenishment and novelties
RESPONSIBILITIES Boutique/POS replenishment
- Point of contact for every matter of products availability with the boutique/POS.
- Coordination with HQ & Regional supply planning team to assess product availability.
- Work closely in collaboration with our marketing, logistics, finance, IT and commercial team to deliver according to the clients’ needs.
- Make sure that the replenishments are active and raise any alert
Operations and stock management
- Organize boutique/POS returns and coordinate for credit notes.
- Liaise with the supply planning team to update/clean the backorder portfolio.
- Handles all communications and coordination with central teams.
- Order novelties as per launch plan
- Coordinate with marketing for launch quantity allocations.
- Ensure timely delivery in respect to the launch date
- Provide supplier delivery updates to the boutiques
- Support commercial & marketing team during events.
- Coordinate with logistics to ensure smooth movements of stocks
- All Cartier categories excluding High End.