& Other Stories Omni Merchandiser
The & Other Stories Omni Merchandiser will contribute with excellent analytical expertise, strategic strength, and a passion for doing business and creating results. The role, together with the team, will create the best customer offer for & Other Stories by driving a clear strategy in all areas connected to sales and allocation of products.
This position is based in New York, NY within our Merchandising function, and reports to our Omni Merchandise Manager.
Core Responsibilities includes but is not limited to:Selling & Customer Offer
- Responsible for the execution of commercial actions, enabling us to sell our garments as quick as possible at the lowest cost in both channels and a support to the Omni Merchandise Manager in strategic planning
- Analyze results and seek opportunities to increase omni selling
- Work closely with the E-Commerce Visual Merchandiser to create an appealing, eye-catching, and commercial online store
- Have an in-depth understanding of the competitive environment and give input on the global calendar ensuring the updates are right for the US customer
- Responsible for executing an omni supply chain strategy in partnership with the warehouse team and informed by feedback from the store teams
- Secure overall market stock levels, planning for optimal stock freshness with the right balance between seasons while driving commercial actions and healthy reduction levels
Team & Leadership
- Be a strong and experienced informal leader that develops the Merchandising knowledge level of retail store teams
- Influence the development of omni way of working for Merchandising
- Responsible for sales, reduction budgets and the implementation of strategies for selling our garments at the lowest cost possible
QualificationsWhat You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Business, or Economics
- 3+ years’ experience in retail buying, planning merchandising, sales and online
- Experienced in driving change and doing it with an open mind to improve and find new efficient ways of working
- Strong in driving business and results in an omni setting
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Ability to travel domestically up to 20% of the time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.