Our client, a growing outerwear brand, is looking for a Designer to join their NY team!
- Create innovative designs and ensure the successful execution of the design process
- Stay up to date with the latest fashion trends, women’s market insights
- Utilize CAD software to develop technical sketches and create tech packs
- Clear communication of design details to production teams
- Evaluate lab dips and provide fabric comments
- Create design presentations and mood boards that convey the vision and direction of the collection
- At least 5 years of design experience, specializing in women's outerwear
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, PLM, and Excel is essential for effective design execution.
- Familiar with color evaluation, lab dips, and fabric strike-offs
- In-depth knowledge of garment construction technique
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, and demonstrate a high level of creativity
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.