Overseas Merchadise and Operation Manager
My Client is a super young and creative Chinese designer brand.
1. Participate in and follow up with merchandise direction planning, selection, production and online visual presentation and release of designer collaborative collections and products. Analyze annual, seasonal, and monthly sales, and coordinate with relevant departments to improve sales performance. Follow up on project progress and status, and follow through with the preparation, production, review of relevant project materials.
2. Take charge of product launch planning, product descriptor page layout and styling suggestions. Highlight each products’USP, create and assemble relevant fashion content to our brand, and consistently optimize content through data analysis.
3. Able to efficiently summarize and analyze data feedback. Continuously optimize and improve merchandise and product following feedback analysis from merchandising and marketing sectors, complete product data reports and analysis in order to effectively improve GMV, CVR, clicks ratio, and customer retention.
4. Track activity data and sales data, optimize content strategies in real time, improve merchandising, management strategies, and other responsible sectors based off traffic and customer conversion data .
1. Has a Bachelor degree or above, is a native English speaker, has more than 5 years of relevant work experience in North America or New York fashion e-commerce.
2. Able to write and articulate in a clear and stylish fashion for content creation, has a strong business insight, and is able to strategize and market high-performing products.
3. Has a professional and keen sense of fashion and aesthetics; is able to understand and enhance the visual language of our brand.
4. Has knowledge in fashion and contemporary designer brand women's clothing and luxury goods.
5. Is responsible, a fast and strong learner, can efficiently communicate between departments, is a great team worker.