PA to Chief Communications and Marketing Officer
Alexander McQueen are currently in search of an outstanding PA to support the Chief Marketing & Communications Officer; providing both business and personal assistance.
How you will contribute?
- Act as the primary liaison and first point of contact for all queries and telephone calls directed to the CMO, prioritising queries as appropriate
- Extensive diary management: appropriately prioritising and scheduling internal & external meetings/ conference calls across time zones, proactively gathering any required materials ahead of trips
- Preparing and providing support during internal and external meetings, welcoming guests, booking, and arranging rooms/meetings.
- Organising extensive international travel - flights, accommodation, visas, transportation, transfers, currency, restaurants, meetings and calls, together with compiling the required materials for business and personal trips in advance
- Support CMO with personal tasks, which include finances, household support, coordination of tutoring, personal shopping.
- Inbox management: Prioritise, respond to emails where appropriate. Proofread external facing documents
- Managing monthly expenses for the CMO, in line with the Company’s Expenses Policy
- Reviewing and approving expenses claims of CMO direct reports
- Maintaining an up-to-date filing system
- Monitoring annual leave and the whereabouts of the Communication & Marketing Management team
- Dealing with confidential correspondence and information
- Support in the preparation of various work-related documentation, including business presentations, meeting agendas & travel itineraries
- Oversee all projects and follow-up with Communications and Marketing team members where required
- Collate approvals for CMO to approve with Creative Director
- Work closely and harmoniously with the Executive Assistants to the Creative Director and CEO