1-2 years of experience (internship counts)
NYC- 5 Days a week Onsite
- This role is for a client of LHH
- International experience is a MUST
- Project management skills are a plus
- Needs to work off/follow brand guidelines
- MUST have Graphic Design or Packing design experience
- Will work cross functionally with the sales team
- Will work alongside of 15 different retailers
About the Client
We are an industry leading home textiles manufacturer, trusted by well-known global brands around the world. Creating products that bring our customers’ homes.
With global office across the US, Canada, UK and China servicing top national and regional retailers, we are committed to setting the industry standards for quality and design.
The packaging team is looking to hire a Packaging Designer with focus on our International Division. This role will report to the VP of Packaging Design and Development and work closely with the European Sales Team to design and execute the packaging needed for this region.
• Design and manage packaging development from concept through production for our international accounts
• Excellent use of layout and design to ensure clean consistent branding across all products
• Coordinate with Sales, Licensing and Product Development Teams to ensure proper packaging requirements and guidelines are followed
• Work with the Director of Packaging Development to help review packaging communications from the factory about your development and production
• Report to the VP of Packaging Design and Development to make sure projects are on time to meet all deadlines
• European packaging knowledge when it comes to regional requirements would be ideal
• Familiarity in working with licensed branding for consumer goods is a major plus
• Design licensed and in-house packaging for our ever growing list of International retailers
• Maintain brand consistency through each retailer while fulfilling each retailers needs and requirements
• Meet targeted deadlines and ship dates for your accounts
• Create packaging comps/mock-ups for presentations and meetings
• Will need to render display or endcap visuals for Sales Team when requested
• 1-2 years of experience
• BFA degree - specializing in packaging preferred
• Full understanding of licensed packaging and style guides preferred
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
• Good physical mock-up skills
• Capable of developing new packaging solutions
• Well organized and deadline driven
• Ability to produce in a fast-paced creative environment
• Great communication skills and willingness to be a team player
We Offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan to include a 401K plan and a casual and fun work environment.
Candidates must include salary requirements with their resume to be considered.