Paid Search & Shopping Specialist - Salomon North America
Amer Sports is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Arc'teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, and Wilson.
"The Mountain Sport Company", Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in bindings, boots, skis and apparel for both Alpine and Nordic skiing and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for snowboarding, adventure racing, mountaineering, hiking, trail running, and many other sports.
Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon's heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world's leading mountain people creating the world's leading mountain products. Salomon is responsibly committed towards the outdoor through its Sustainable Program. Diversity is one of Salomon's five values, therefore we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Salomon is headquartered in Annecy, France.
Salomon is seeking a Paid Search Specialist to generate qualified traffic to Salomon.com and support the acceleration of our ecommerce business. The Paid Search Specialist NAM will ensure performance based PPC campaigns are executed flawlessly across US and Canada and support the development of the SEM strategy across Growth Marketing, Ecommerce, and Brand functions.
- Fully execute paid search marketing campaigns on platforms including Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Microsoft Ads and others
- Leverage platform pixels to track, measure, audit, and analyze paid search campaign success, using performance signals to inform continuous optimizations
- Effectively manage campaign expenses by pacing to budget and estimating weekly costs
- Maintain and update product feeds within ProductsUp and Google Merchant Center
- Drive paid search innovation within the team - identify testing opportunities, relevant search trends, spearhead new betas, keep abreast of market trends and developments from platforms
- Develop and deliver reports to internal stakeholders at agreed upon intervals (weekly, monthly, etc), demonstrating channel, audience and creative-based value in delivering KPIs
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to develop quality keyword lists, working closely with SEO functions to ensure holistic coverage
- Monitor search query reports, develop ad copy and landing page testing for seamless journey to Salomon.com
- Maintain and develop strong professional relationships internally (cross departments) and externally (media vendors)
Required Experience: 1-2+ years of experience with Paid Search and Google Shopping, retail/eCommerce brands preferred. Agency experience is a plus.
Education: B.S. in Marketing or related field
- Implement day-to-day SEM execution across a number of platforms, including platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft/Bing and others.
- Google Ads Certification and Google Analytics preferred
- SA360, ProductsUp and/or CDP experience a plus
- Track KPIs, analyze campaigns for opportunities to optimize,, report (attribution) performance using tools such as Adobe Analytics, PowerBI, Tableau
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail, especially during complex campaign executions, with outstanding follow-through, organizational and time management skills
- Able to work independently and communicate with multiple teams and levels within a fast- paced environment
- Understand and integrate the needs of internal/external stakeholders in order to respond adequately in line with the interest of the company.
- Demonstrate passion and personal investment in order to develop our brands and products
- Lead thoughtful execution on user journey to Salomon.com
- Available to work occasionally on evenings and weekends to peak commercial periods (ex: Black Friday)
- Respect corporate values and the duty of confidentiality
- Ability to work as a team member and to collaborate in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
- Hybrid work schedule; in office Tuesday-Thursday and remote Monday and Friday
- A generous PTO policy, plus 16 paid annual holidays and 2 floating holidays
- Half-day Fridays for 6 months of the year
- A yearly allotment of free product, plus an exceptional employee discount on all of our products and our sister brands (Arc'teryx, Armada, Atomic, Wilson)
- "Powder Bell" powder days throughout the winter season
- Free gym membership and resort season pass
- Opportunities to engage in the community and with industry partners
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The employee must occasionally kneel, stoop, crouch, twist and lift to 30 pounds, with or without accommodations.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.