Paid Social Specialist
As a Paid Social Specialist, you will execute our global paid social strategy and help drive growth under the direction of a senior manager. You will work within our performance marketing team, cross-functionally with other departments (broader digital, trade and global marketing) to design and implement paid social campaigns to support new product launches and always-on initiatives. Operating within a hyper-growth environment, you will be a key player in driving growth in brand awareness, new customer acquisition and revenue growth. You will report to the Senior Paid Social Media Manager. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to expand on their existing paid social experience and take on a challenge. The role will be suitable for individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-tasking, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Fully manage paid social campaigns, including planning, implementation, and optimization across multiple platforms.
- Lead data analysis and reporting to track performance against benchmark and recommend changes based on results.
- Take ownership of the testing and learning framework, from developing hypotheses to testing, analysing, implementing successful results, and iterating.
- Build a strong relationship with the content and creative team to create best-in-class assets for paid social campaigns that align with platform best practises and are optimised for local markets.
- Analyse and leverage insights from organic/ influencer content performance to develop creative for paid ads.
- Assist Paid Social Manager with budget management, identifying growth opportunities, and driving innovation (social commerce, virtual shopping).
- Collaborate cross-functionally (e.g., with e-commerce, paid search, CRM, and other teams) to drive customer growth, activation, and retention.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Paid Social, preferably with a high-growth company or premium brand.
- Hands-on experience running campaigns across multiple paid social platforms (Meta, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest).
- Strong experience managing the creative/content briefing process.
- Excellent analytical skills (pivot tables, Tableau, Looker), with the ability to manipulate data to identify and recommend optimization and growth opportunities.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Experience running DR campaigns driving sales/ ROAS is a must.
- Experience in social commerce and live shopping is a strong plus.
- A flexible self-starter with a can-do attitude, willing to go the extra mile to deliver results.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to translate complex channel level observations into actionable insights.
- A people person who can work independently and collaboratively with various stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to perform under pressure, tolerance for ambiguity, and readiness to adapt to changing priorities dynamically.