Pattern Designer Leisure Trousers (m/f/d)
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated Pattern Designer Leisure Trousers (m/f/d) for our Product Development Denim team who likes to make a difference and drive things forward. Are you passionate about the product development process and have strong communication skills? A highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and lots of fun at work is looking forward to welcoming you.
What you can expect:
- Independent initial and production cutting in 2D with Assyst and 3D according to creative specifications. Further development up to production release, taking into account quality specifications and processing costs
- Creation of 3D simulations for development through to the digital showroom
- Support in 3D to interfaces and colleagues
- Execution of fittings with 3D simulations and real prototypes
- Development of new fits according to fashion and quality specifications
- Assessing grading in relation to target groups
- Creation of production documents in PLM and Illustrator
- Ensuring and supervising prototypes and salesman samples in terms of quality, workmanship and fit
- Participation in projects
- Working closely with technical product development, vendor, and design
- Successfully completed training as a garment engineer and/or technician
- Ideally, at least 3 years of professional experience as a pattern designer in pattern creation with Assyst
- Expertise in cutting, production and processing techniques in merchandise product development
- Very good expertise in 3D product development, creating 3D style simulations, performing virtual fittings and working via 3D collaboration platforms. Optimally knowledge of Vidya Assyst and/or CLO3D
- Good knowledge in industrial processing, product costing
- Strong communication skills and very good written and spoken English skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP/PDM
- Open, competent and confident appearance, as well as assertiveness and ability to work under pressure
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sandra Füseler ([email protected]), Human Resources.