A popular apparel brand in Glendale area is looking for a Pattern Maker to join their team!
- Excellent pattern making skills (Tukatech preferred)
- Degree in Apparel Design and/or Fashion Technology, and Patternmaking preferred
- Knowledge of garment construction
- Extensive knowledge of fit, and grading across various categories
- Strong Microsoft office skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- 10 minimum patternmaking experience.
- PLM experience
- Use 3D Virtual Software a plus
- Execute pattern changes related to fit, styling, and construction using Tukatech
- Complete Pattern Worksheets, Body Specs, and Technical Design Specification and Details
- Grade patterns and analyze graded nest to make necessary adjustments to maintain fit and design integrity
- Effectively communicate fit intent, balance, and construction details with all departments and overseas vendors
- Attend development meetings and fit sessions with Design
- Create Zero Style Blocks and prepare for shrinkage application
Please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.