We are looking for a skilled patternmaker to create factory patterns for our manufacturing company. In this role you will be required to study design models, create templates, and design the final pattern for mass production.
- Grow company revenues by developing new products.
- Work closely with manager to develop prototypes for products.
- Work with vendors to identify issues with incoming products.
- Participate in quality assurance process.
- Read and interpret design models.
- Measure, cut, and design patterns as required.
- Participate in creating, launching, or implementing new products.
- Assist with developing methodology to test and measure products and applications.
- Take photos of designs step by step for documentation.
- Assist in documenting and finalizing spec sheets for parts and materials.
- Work with product management team to ensure process is efficient.
- Work with suppliers and regional marketing teams to deliver quality products.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Make patterns for cutting using AutoCAD.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $23.87 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- High Point, NC 27263: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location