JJ’s Mae Inc. dba Rainbeau is an import apparel company based in San Francisco, CA. We primarily produce Women’s and Girl’s activewear.
We are seeking a skilled pattern-maker who has experience working with designers from initial concept, through all stages of product development, to the finished sample garment. Bulk manufacturing takes place overseas.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Pattern making from first fit through bulk production, working closely with design and technical teams and sample makers, starting from the sketch/prototype stage through production. Mainly women's knit activewear.
- Reading tech packs and applying changes based on comments and specs from design team.
- Attend fittings internally with limited external to customer HQ within the US.
- Extensive experience with Accumark/Gerber systems is required.
- Ability to read and analyze garment tech packs and measurement specifications.
- Experience with grading in Accumark/Gerber and/or 3D patternmaking experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $74,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Francisco, CA 94103: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person