Pattern Maker - Dresses
Our fashion client is seeking a freelance/ temp to hire Patternmaker to join their team in Vernon! This individual must have experience working with Gerber and Dresses.
- Participates in product review meetings and other presentations as necessary. Works directly with the Technical Design, Sample room team, and Designers and Production Management
- Develop accurate sample & production patterns based on sketches from the design department
- Attend fittings for both sample and production garments and perform necessary corrections as a result of fitting notes/revisions
- Continually research new ideas & concepts for potential future designs
- Troubleshoot potential production issues before samples are made, for both aesthetic & cost purposes
- Maintain all standards in regard to grading, construction, how-to-measure, and other procedures
- Actively collaborate with design department, other pattern maker, quality control staff, and product development department
- Monitor garment/fabric shrinkage
- Complete assignments in a timely & accurate manner
- Work directly with department managers and following all tech pack requirements
- Identifies problems and/or opportunities, makes recommendations and takes a leadership role with the implementation of solutions that improve department efficiency and quality of garment development
- Applies technical expertise to troubleshoot hold ups and remove bottlenecks in development and pre-production engineering process.
Please submit your resume to apply.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose by visiting workgrades.com/home/candidate. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring. California applicants, please view our Privacy Notice here: https://careergroupcompanies.com/california-privacy-notice/.