Full Job Description
Pattern Maker - Independent Contractor
The job:Perdiem/Part-time Pattern Maker to assist in the production of our in-house design factory. Need to work 1 - 2 days per week. Schedule is flexible.
Basic responsibilities:patterns experience for apparels/sewing production and sampling. This position is paid on per hour.
Requirements:We will need to see examples of your work in relevant categories if unavailable, we'd have you make some sample products.
Patternmaker will work with the Design and Production teams. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Produce first proto pattern interpreting designs and construct it on fabric or to duplicate the designer sketch - must give consideration to stand fit, components, trims and construction
- Review design lines of garment with designers and sewing supervisor
- Prepare a cutter’s must reference tool that contains a list of garment pieces/components, trims and garment construction information to make the garment for cutter and sample makers
- Guide cutters and sample makers in proper cut info, and construction of garment
- Prioritize workload based on Design and calendar dates
- Work regularly with Designers, sample cutters and sample makers
- Prepare and correct pattern to Design/fitting comments and release to Tech Design domestic and overseas
- Must commute to work at our manufacture - orange county - CA
To apply:Please attach your resume and provide a cover letter to give us a sense of who you are, your relevant experience, and why you think you'd be a good fit for this position. Links to your Pinterest, Instagram account or blog if you have one is a plus for us to have a great idea of your aesthetic and personality
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Costa Mesa, CA 92626: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location