Who We Are:
Parade’s focus is on rewriting the underwear story to make underwear more accessible,
inclusive and fun. We launched in October 2019 and since then have grown rapidly. Parade has been honored by Awards and publications such as but not limited to, Webby awards, InStyle,
Nylon, Teen Vogue, Refinery29 and Forbes.
In fall 2023 Parade joined forces with its now parent company, Ariela & Associates (AAI), a privately held global manufacturer of intimate apparel both in the branded and private label space. Over the past 30 years, they have become leaders in creating fashionable products and providing excellent customer service to both wholesale clients and retail consumers.
What You'll Do
- Create first pattern (proto patterns) from concept sketches and by using existing production patterns.
- Develop measurement specs and construction details for sample makers to follow.
- Work with Design and Product Development Team on proto development.
- Grade patterns electronically (can be trained on Lectra as needed)
- Enter measurements and grading as defined by set grade rules
- Review garments on models and review fit comments as needed
What You'll Need
- Degree in Pattern-Making or Fashion Design w/ pattern making courses.
- Work experience in pattern-making and or fashion design – Intimate apparel
- Basic Sewing Skills
- Basic working knowledge of sewing machines
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in making patterns
- Training and/or experience on computerized pattern-making system (Lectra or
- similar). – Must be willing to receive training for system and eventually work on
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word Perfect,
- Knowledge of PLM a plus
- Good Communications skills – Express ideas clearly verbally and in writing.
- Excellent Organizational skills – must maintain patterns in logical order.