People Strategy & Planning Consultant - PVH Corp.
The People Strategy & Planning Consultant will serve as the primary client contact, applying subject matter expertise in Organization, and/or Human Resource (HR) Transformation to solve client needs. This individual will execute the delivery of HR Transformation initiatives, including acting as overall program manager, peer reviewer, and day-to-day client contact.
- Project manage HR modernization work
- Develop communications & change plan for HR modernization
- Develop updates for HRLT, including progress of workstreams
- Identify and track key metrics
- Lead and participate in discovery and design sessions
- Support agenda formation for HRLT meetings and offsite
Qualifications & Skills:
- 8+ years of external and/or internal consulting experience related to successful delivery of People Transformation & Strategies and HR Transformation projects for large organizations.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a program manager, managing large-scale projects with multiple work streams.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, HR management, or organizational psychology
- Superb communication skills, both oral and written.
- Advance user Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously on a variable schedule based on project demand.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH