Planner (Temporary Contract) - London
LONDON, London, United KingdomPosted 7 days ago
Company presentationMichael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready to wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, currently produces a range of products through his Michael Kors, KORS Michael Kors and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels, including accessories, footwear, watches and jewelry, men’s and women’s ready to wear, and a full line of fragrance products. Michael Kors stores are located in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo and Hong Kong.
Job descriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for a Planner, WRTW and Men's divisions, to join our team at MICHAEL KORS London Office!
The European Wholesale Planning Team within Michael Kors is responsible for 20+ partners spanning 10+ Countries.
The primary purpose of this position is to work closely with our Wholesale Partners to provide sales analysis and work on strategic plans to maximize sales potential and drive the business forward. Being responsible for the planning of the WRTW and Men's divisions across all Wholesale accounts, identifying and implementing commercial opportunities.
Who You Are:
You are energetic, reliable, self-motivated and have very good communication. You thrive in a rapidly changing environment, are fashion-curious and capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a demanding environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain reporting and analysis for WRTW and Men's Division to ensure that opportunities are acted upon quickly
- Produce and analyze weekly reports recapping sales and inventory
- Develop monthly sales plans for key accounts
- Maintain the WSSI for each account and identify replenishment opportunities weekly.
- Actualize and maintain the OTB for each account
- Responsible for re-forecasting the balance of the season after actualization each month.
ProfileWhat You'll need to have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Solid experience within a Planning, Allocation or Merchandising position (preferably within wholesale)
- Computer Literate – Advanced Excel Skills
- Prior experience managing junior level reports
- Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving skills and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V