Planner, Women's Footwear & Apparel
As a Planner, you will work together with buying and merchandising to establish plans and adjust forecasts to make each season successful. The numbers tell a story and we need a strong candidate that will be able to maintain in-season OTB to minimize risk and maximize opportunities to achieve budgeted financial goals.
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities ,Click Here!Responsibilities
- Create pre-season financial category plans by week to support department merchandise strategy.
- Analyze results and receipt of merchandise to create a plan based on assigned budgets and adjust forecasts based on current and expected results.
- Partner with the buying and merchandising teams to build bottoms up plans.
- Analyze and report actionable information highlighting trends, opportunities and exceptions.
- Effectively price product in order to liquidate inventory while meeting sales and margin objectives.
- Interact with buyers and merchandisers to analyze sales, markdowns, margin, turn and receipt of goods.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly plans and forecasts.
- Work with Director of Planning to ensure merchandise plan reflects future trends, highlights sales opportunities, markdowns, receipt exposures and recommends productive solutions.
- Creates vendor plans and forecasts. Communicates vendor results and future outlook with vendors on a weekly basis.
- Discusses opportunities with vendor partners.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Relevant ecommerce planning experience required
- Advanced Excel skills are needed
- Knowledge of Merchandise Planning Systems – SAS Planning/Market Max or similar planning tool
- Knowledge of BI System such as MicroStrategy or equivalent