Planning Operations Manager
You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
Be a pioneer in the fashion industry by joining our fast-growing team delivering end-to-end planning operations, promoting efficiencies for merchandise planning and inventory management teams. We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager, who will work on planning operations and strategies that inspire improvements and collaborate withcross-functional stakeholdersto unlock best-in-class capabilities.
In collaboration with Operations leadership, you will be a trusted partner to guide planning strategy. You will focus on operations plans, ensure understanding of goals/execution, promote business critical insights using analytics, financial planning, and lead strategic projects. You shape how we influence resolving issues to improve efficiency across clusters.
About the Job
- Build and manage merchandising/inventory planning that align with financial goals and seasonal investments
- Enable communication between merchandise planning, brand operations, product development and inventory management to build delivery plans
- Lead the Go-To-Market & Project Milestones in center, to ensure a consolidated view of all markets across regions
- Review and understand the Open-to-Buy and monthly forecast processes
- Lead team members to ensure performance goals are achieved and ongoing career development occurs
- Work in close relation with cluster (regional) operations leads to achieve objectives, meet go-to-market milestones and forecasting deliverables
- Lead teams during the evaluation, design, and execution stage as program leader on planning plans
- Develop tools and processes to ensure functional integration, and monitor accountability to anticipate and resolve potential issues. Collaborate with other team leads to ensure successful ownership and execution that minimizes risk to the business
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in apparel, retail consulting or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with a Merchandise Assortment Planning tool and Retail planning experience
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail to interpret meaningful themes from quantitative data
- Ability to conduct market bench-marking and translate to meaningful insights
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
Currently, LS&CO requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment, except in those jurisdictions where prohibited by law. Medical or religious accommodations, or other exemptions that may be required by applicable law, will be approved whenproperlysupported. Further information is provided during the recruitment process.
San Francisco, CA, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME