Position Title Global Logistics Product Strategy Manager
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike is hiring a Global Logistics Product Strategy Manager!
We are looking for a Product Strategy Manager that will play a critical role in enabling the Global Logistics Product Management team. The ideal candidate is a motivated, highly adaptive problem-solver and passionate storyteller. They can lead and influence a wide variety of stakeholders to drive toward an outcome and consumer-centric culture and vision. This person requires exceptional collaboration & communications skills, with proven success in exploring new opportunities and driving strategic alignment.
This Product Strategy role is embedded within the Global Logistics Product Management organization. As a result, you will have the opportunity to explore sophisticated business issues within Nike's global supply chain; be exposed to leading technology trends; conduct internal analysis and external benchmarking; create financial models and develop action plans. You will help write the future of sport by charting Nike's path forward as a digitally-led supply chain.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Product Strategy Manager that will collaborate across various levels and senior leadership to facilitate the positioning of Global Logistics Products and an integrated Product Strategy. This role will also orchestrate the evaluation of strategic priorities and catalyze action against these priorities through strategic and business planning processes. As a Global Logistics Product Strategy Manager...
- Researching, analyzing, and presenting emerging trends and technology within Logistics
- Investigating newly developing Product opportunities withing Logistics
- Lead the development and evaluation of Product hypotheses through proof of concepts and / or simulation and modeling
- Support and/or lead the development of Logistics Product value propositions, positioning, and financial business cases
- Support and/or lead the development of multi-year strategic plans to optimize Product outcomes and value delivery
- Facilitate strategic alignment during annual planning cycles via crafting high impact content and storytelling
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration between Logistics and key partners to identify strategic intersection points and alignment
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- Bachelor/Master degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of strategy consulting, management consulting, business development, product management or related field
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain and/ or logistics domains
- Ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models
- Experience conducting and/or analyzing research related to consumers, industries, and competitors
- Demonstrated problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills with experience managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and influence across a cross-functional, matrixed environment
- Proven experience with presenting and influencing senior leadership, maximizing excellent written and oral communication skills
- Embraces curiosity, autonomy, and a fast-paced environment
- A passion for Logistics and the supporting technology products
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.