Skip to main contentSummary
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called 'Rive Gauche', synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the sociocultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
As the PR Coordinator, you will be part of the London Press Office working alongside the PR & Communications Manager, Press Officer and PR Assistant. The role will focus on womenswear & menswear RTW and accessories.
- Manage sample trafficking and oversee PR Assistant in coordinating samples for editorial requests achieving print and digital coverage for womenswear & menswear RTW and accessories collections in all media partner & target UK outlets.
- Maximize brand exposure and coverage across editorials, product placements, news and digital
- Support VIP HQ team on all day-to-day celebrity dressing requests and attending fittings when necessary
- Support wholesale, partner, digital and ecommerce requests when required
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly coverage reports.
- Proactively work with the collections and celebrity placements to pitch focus products and generate product and news stories placements keeping UK media engaged with the brand.
- Research UK media outlets, print and digital, following industry trends and movements to keep the brand on target and relevant within the UK market.
- Manage and organize seasonal press day with Press Officer.
- Meet regularly with UK target outlets to build relationships and deliver media coverage.
- Work closely with the PR Assistant ensuring full training and support.
- Liaising with internal departments and international offices on a daily basis.
- Experience in a fashion PR agency or in-house with proven track record of results and pre-existing media relationships
- Be passionate about communication and fashion with a strong knowledge and understanding of the industry
- Experience working with a team
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with a result driven mentality
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a dynamic, busy and fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Word and Excel and Fashion GPS
- Show and event experience
- Strong attention to details and ability to complete tasks accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Word and Excel
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Yves Saint Laurent UK Limited