Pre-production Team Assistant
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating and management of BOM’s.
- Management of all accessories carry over product.
- Send carry over colour and trim placement for all bulk samples, amending and communicating the range plan per supplier.
- Providing administrative support to Development, Sampling and Raw Materials departments.
- Managing system requirements from creation through to regular maintenance for material/leather and components.
- Transferring leather technical data to the system and maintaining updates.
- Raising purchase orders (PO’s) and BOM information to share with suppliers.
- Main point of contact for all tonal information and any queries.
- Raising PO’s for all bulk and press sample orders, communicating to suppliers as required.
- Manage stock transfers and process shipments with Good Received Notes (GRN’s) for sealed samples
- Manage prototyping/sealed sample material stock take throughout the year, submitting information required by Finance in line with the bi-annual deadlines.
- Initial creation of products and components leasing between the Pre-Production and Design team.
- Continuous maintenance of the product database to include and update any needed information (components, codes, statistical, prices).
- Ad hoc project work and off calendar duties to support the objectives of the Pre-Production team as required.
- Maintaining collection Order management information and transferring of product/components between systems.
- Supporting all teams with UPS and DHL shipments during busy periods.
- Control all stock and invoices.
- Update suppliers regarding the status of materials and approvals.
- Ad Hoc administration support during busy periods for Development, Sampling and Raw Materials team.
Mulberry is an equal opportunities employer and we are passionate about hiring and developing the best talent. All hiring decisions are made only on the basis of qualifications, skills or experience and as they relate to the particular role. If you need us to make any adjustments to our application or interview processes to enable you to be at your best, please email us at [email protected]