Presentations & Visual Projects Designer
A career at PVH offers an exciting role at one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We are looking for talented people to be a part of our team and help us build upon our 135+ year history.
Job descriptionPOSITION SUMMARY:
The Presentations & Visual Projects Designer supports the Merchandising and Project Management teams merchandising projects. The scope of work involves all product strategy and design initiatives. Daily responsibilities include producing presentation materials, assisting with digital internal communications, and creating mockups.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Plan, analyze, and create dynamic visual solutions observing sharp typography, sophisticated design, and premium approach to design aesthetic.
- Work in close collaboration with cross-departmental teams.
- Assist with multiple design merchandising projects and create design solutions in a fast-paced, deadline driven, high-energy environment.
- Assist Global Product Strategy team and development of creative materials including presentation decks, visual calendars, and other creative communications.
- Prepare mockups, for use in presentation decks and for internal communications.
- Serve as the asset manager for the department by partnering with Project Management to ensure assets are shared appropriately and usage rights are accounted for. Serve as the point person for all asset requests from PVH, Marketing, etc.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
ProfileQUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Graphics and Design agency or internal studio
- Possesses a solid background in design - both digital and print
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Illustration, Marketing or related concentration preferred
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite but especially Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Great compositional and typographical skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Understands timelines and adjusts per project priorities.
- Strong work ethic, and relentless commitment to quality and efficiency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Uses feedback as an opportunity to improve.
- Customer service oriented.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Passion for the industry and brand.