Principal Solution Architect
Beaverton, Oregon, USAPosted 8 days ago
Job descriptionThe Enterprise Architecture team will partner and engage with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, maintaining and carrying out a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and solution strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately collected and planned for short, medium and long-term execution.
As Solution Architect for Customer Order Management, you will be part of a highly visible team passionate about enabling Nike's end-to-end Order value chain through modern technologies and methods. The strategy and architecture you help define will have a direct impact on Nike's End-to-End Digitization strategy.
- Understands, communicates, and is an advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets
- Engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive partners globally
- Ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
- Develops solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
- Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are accurately identified, addressed/documented.
- Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns, advocate and drive adoption of "standard methodologies" to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
- Effectively manage priorities, deliverables and timelines with little need for escalation
- Identify and research innovative new technology to improve organizational capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards
- Provides expert technical advice to domain delivery team
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions
- 3+ years of experience performing E2E Solution architecture and creating technology roadmap
- Must have Large enterprise experience including global experience with solution delivery
- Strong knowledge in value chain management (supply chain and demand chain) with emphasis on order fulfillment and order management.
- Must have experience designing/implementing microservice architecture and a solid understanding of enterprise application architecture
- Must have experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web services on cloud
- Experience with Solutions integrating with SAP ERP preferable
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and SAFe is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration as well as listening skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Database and Data Management fundamentals
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Strong Leadership, confidence builder and influencing skills. High Level of executive presence