Print Design Internship
Acne Studios is looking for an intern to join the Print department. As an intern you will work closely together with our ambitious and dedicated team. You will be assisting the team with the development and production of prints and fabric developments for the womens- and menswear collections.
The work environment at Acne Studios is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. You will be based at Acne Studios Head Office in Stockholm, but you might have commitments that require travelling.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to
- Gathering research and ideas around specific given themes
- Assist the print team in tasks like creating graphics, placing prints to pattern, creating colour variations, creating repeats etc.
- Assist with the print boards, keep overviews updated and arrange incoming trials
- Support in keeping the print archive updated
- Support the designer with any request regarding prints
- Follow up on outgoing and incoming parcels and shipments
- Assist in the day-to-day tasks of the print team
- Student/graduate with focus on the area of art and graphic design and/or focus on fashion with the area of textiles and graphics
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills are a must
- Highly creative and a strong eye for color and fabrics
- Excellent language and communication skills. Fluency in English is a requirement and Italian will be appreciated
- A strong work ethic and a passion for prints and fabrics
- Able to be flexible and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environmen
- Capable to take on responsibilities and to work proactively
This internship is expected to start in September 2022 and last for a duration of 6 months. Please ensure your application is written in English and contains a CV, personal letter and a small portfolio. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly register your application as soon as possible.
We may perform background checks for this position.