Print Designer for 80+ page Sustainability Report
Looking for an experienced print designer to support design for an 80+ page sustainability report. Will need to be skilled in layout, table design, sourcing images, designing infographics, etc. This role would work with our internal art director and copywriter.
The Designer creates content in a variety of mediums that effectively tells a story and communicates a message that will resonate with the target audience. This role translates complex information into visually stunning and impactful designs. Additionally, the Designer will work on many aspects of design which could include print collateral, environmental graphics, corporate identity, integrated campaigns and photo direction.
•Tell compelling stories through superb concepts, graphics and layouts that align with all overarching strategy and client goals
• Collaborate with Creative Directors, Art Directors, Account Managers, Strategists and Directors to solidify the details and goals of a specific design project or campaign
• Strong layout and typography skills
• Participate in brainstorming execution tactics and the big idea for various design projects and collaborate with diverse teams in how to effectively execute
• Work independently to acquire stock assets and conduct creative research
• Works to speak articulately to creative strategy as it relates to the client’s business objectives and its application in design work
• Present work in a succinct manner, showcasing the key benefits and alignment with the creative strategy