Private Client Assistant
Moda Operandiis an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover and shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce and content, Moda allows women to shop for what’s new and what’s next in designer fashion from the world’s leading emerging designers and luxury brands. Founded in 2010, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses and consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Moda’s platform carries more than 1,000 brands and designers across fashion, fine jewelry and home, ships to 125 countries.
Salary Range: $40,000 min to $60,000 max, based upon experience
This is a remote position, NYC based.
Position Summary:The Private Client Assistant is responsible for consistently providing a superior level of customer service to both the internal and external client. This role provides administrative support to the Private Client Advisors, indirectly driving sales, increasing customer conversion and retention.
What You’ll Do:
- Support Private Client advisors in building compelling bespoke and curated content edits for one to one client communication to maximize client engagement and achieve revenue plans
- Continually assess assigned client books to identify gaps in communication and partner with Private Client Advisors to develop strategies to prevent client lapse
- Respond to customer queries and account support needs effectively and efficiently, acting with a sense of urgency
- Assist in placing client orders as needed
- Liaise with cross functional partners to solve for all client needs including but not limited to return requests, late orders, damaged or incorrect order items, etc.
- Assist with planning and execution of all private client appointments ensuring product merchandising standards are met
- Coordinate all consignment orders and if needed, physically transport merchandise to client and/or Private Client Advisor
- Provide administrative support for travel coordination, expense reporting and event planning
- Work closely with merchandising teams to process special orders and ensure all delivery and special needs to clients are met
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in fashion merchandising, creative writing or graphic design preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a stylist assistant, project manager or related role within luxury fashion or ecommerce
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills required. Fluency in a second language advantageous
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships. Must be comfortable flexing communication style to support various personalities and work styles
- Have a keen understanding of the luxury client attributes, needs and expectations
- Strategic, holistic thinker with a proven ability to drive action and change in a growing, start-up environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once required
- Autonomous self-starter and confident decision-maker, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor
Benefits Of Joining Moda Operandi:
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Annual bonus program
- Generous PTO policy
- Summer Fridays
- Winter Recess
- Pet Insurance discounts
- Mental Health support including Head Space
- Wellness Program including memberships to HeadSpace, Carrot & OneMedical
- Generous merchandise discounts
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.