Process Analyst - Operations
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
Our Process Analyst is responsible for documenting the as-is store processes and supporting the design and integration of newly defined processes. Our Process Analyst will also support the Training Team in the documentation of training material.
- Support in mapping out the existing Operational Processes and Procedures
- Support the redesign of Retail Stores SOP (Standards Operating Procedures)
- Prepare SOP communication packs that will be sent across to the Regional Management Teams (Commercial and Support) prior to the implementation in the stores
- Support process revisions when requested
- Provide support to all projects initiated by Group Retail Operation Management (i.e., Focus), in collaboration with all involved stakeholders; commercial team, IT, accounts, logistics, HR, Admin, etc.
- Actively collaborate in all projects related to Retail Stores Operational initiated by the business and/or any other department, i.e. IT, digital, CX, HR, Admin, etc. such as but not limited to X-store, E-com Platforms, CX programs, Call Centre, MUSE, etc.
- Provide support in setting up the training material related to Systems Processes, Operating Policies and Procedures (both English and Arabic version)
- Provide first-line of support to all training team queries on content material
- Support the launch of periodical survey findings to assess and measure Retail Stores Operational Performance; generate reports on findings
- Support the design of action plans aiming to improve operational performance, and oversee implementation
- Support the team in business requirements gathering with all concerned stakeholders, whenever needed
- Communicate and align with the Head of Commercial Teams the yearly plan and objectives of Retail Store Operations
- Support our JVs on any required information related to Retail operating policies and procedures
What you'll need to succeed
Graduation in Business Administration - PMP Certification is a big plus
At least 3 to 4 years' experience as a process analyst
At least 2 years' experience in delivering brand operations training
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL STORE OPERATIONS Role Process Analyst