Product Analyst (m/f/d)
Zalando's fulfillment network is growing fast in terms of customers, markets, fulfillment facilities, and the broadness of fashion and style-relevant assortment. As a Product Analyst in the Warehouse Abilities Product team, you work with complex infrastructure products in a scaled architecture that execute thousands of transactions per minute for example ensuring that the orders of 45M customers in 23 markets are delivered as promised. Your work impacts our customers' overall delivery experience as well as the efficiency of the warehousing operations.
You will benefit from a network of Product Analysts, who share similar challenges across the company, to learn and develop your skills.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You develop and maintain dashboards for the core team in the WMS area.
- You support our teams with analysis and insights in daily work and participate in all phases of the product development cycle.
- You contribute to our problem definition, opportunity size estimation, product decision memos, and product review by providing numbers and insights which help us to understand and prioritize.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You love to analyze data and you have an intrinsic motivation to understand how things work.
- You have 1+ years experience as a Product Analyst (or something similar) where you already learned what it means to work with raw data, ideally in a logistics context.
- You're excited to work with process-heavy products and tackle complex system landscapes
- You are able to write advanced SQL queries; Experience with programming languages such as Python or R is a plus.
- You have very good written and verbal skills to communicate your problem statements, hypotheses, insights and recommendations to a wider and executive audience.
- You have a degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other similar quantitative field.
INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by
design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business
needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual
orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and
disability statuses. We only want to know why you're great for this role, so please
avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform
us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you
throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groups
- We offer peer-to-peer performance reviews twice a year
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Join regular all-hands, team meetings, Q&A-sessions, and quarterly anonymous employee surveys to ask your questions and provide your feedback
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per calendar year
- Online sports courses, wellbeing, and nutrition advice offered by Humanoo personal wellbeing coach app
- Mental wellbeing support by our Employee Assistance Program and professional consultants to help you find health resources
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance for internationals
- If you work from an office in your role, a choice of office equipment to be delivered to you, to support you working from home due to COVID-19 safety
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Discounts from a wide range of external partners
- Employee parents' forums and employee resource group
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
- Free counselling, assistance, and referral service for all matters concerning yourself and your family via the Fürstenberg Institute
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
It's the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 46 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalando
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.