Zimmermann is currently seeking a technical and detail-oriented Product Developer to work with our Womenswear Design Team based in our Paris Office.
Reporting to the Design Studio Director EU, this position works collaboratively with the Designers and is responsible for driving the development of the below areas:
Seasonal fabric and trim sourcing and development.
- Managing design team workflow based on the seasonal critical path.
- Managing the internal atelier.
Role responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the collections are developed in accordance with the expectations of the Creative Director and Design team.
- Managing the on-time execution of each season from sampling through to complete handover to production.
- Continually striving for innovative and beautiful trims, finishes and techniques.
Desired skills and specifications:
- Over 6 years’ experience in Womens Ready To Wear development and/or production team in a similar organization.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers.
- Excellent planning, follow through and negotiating skills.
- Extremely organized and strong attention to detail.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office including Excel and experience with production systems like PLM and AP21.
- Good understanding of womenswear manufacturing.
- Flexible to travel – trade shows, manufacturing locations