You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ and Beyond Yoga.
We are looking for a Product Developer who will report into our PD manager, and bring clarity, management and organization to our team. It is important to us that this person has the energy and desire to manage the execution of all activities that are deemed necessary to produce manufacturing ready products.About the Job
- Ensure innovation goals, Global Sourcing Strategies, cost, quality, safety and Terms of Engagement requirements are met during the product development process
- Meet all deadlines and ensure that the team is aware of the seasonal product schedules
- Bachelor’s Degree, however a combination of college education and related work experience may be used as a substitute
- Minimum of 5 years of apparel production and/or product development experience
- Knowledge of garment construction and a variety of fabrications
- Dynamic analytical, problem solving and project management abilities with proven systems knowledge and expertise
- Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities
- Expert knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Extremely strong customer service orientation and the ability to multi-task; with the desire to work in a very fast paced environment and an ability to not become frustrated with last minute changes
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills; especially when it comes to working directly with senior level directors
- Impeccable communication skills across all channels with an ability to get the message across over IM, email, phone, text.
- Excellent discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated ability to learn new computer programs quickly
The expected starting salary range for this role is $76,000 - $119,000. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range based on the location of the role. The amount a particular employee will earn within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, experience, skills, performance and business needs.
Levi Strauss & Co. (LS&Co.) offers a total rewards package that includes a great compensation package, incentive plans, and a wide array of benefits designed to help you and your family stay healthy, meet your financial goals, and balance the demands of your work and personal life. Available benefits vary depending upon the specifics of the role; details relating to a specific role will be made available upon request.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, benefits or other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
San Francisco, CA, USAFULL TIME/PART TIME