Product Development Assistant
You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
About the Job
We are looking for aProduct Development Assistant,who will bring enthusiasm, clarity & organization to our Team. It is important to us that this person has the energy and desire to manage the execution of all activities that are deemed necessary to produce manufacturing ready products.
- Support Product Development team on all development activities following Seasonal Go-To-Market Calendar and in line with Supply Chain Strategies, Quality & Testing requirements
- Track and Support seasonal Finish developments and Commercial Samples
- Support and organize Pre-Production tracking & submits
- Data management and tracking of multi-season deliverables in various systems & tools
- Bachelor's degree or combination of college education and related work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a position that required the manipulation of large amounts of data using spreadsheet applications
- Product development and/or garment production experience preferred, denim experience a plus
- Dynamic analytical, problem solving and project management abilities with proven systems knowledge and expertise
- Agility with regards to job responsibilities and learning new systems
- Expert knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Extremely strong customer service orientation and the ability to multi-task; with the desire to work in a very fast paced environment and an ability to not become frustrated with last minute changes
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills; especially when it comes to working directly with senior level directors
- Impeccable communication skills across all channels with an ability to get the message across over IM, email, phone, text
- Excellent discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work flexible hours because of varying time zones and regions in this San Francisco based in-person role
- You have an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in LS&Co.
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
Currently, LS&CO requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment, except in those jurisdictions where prohibited by law. Medical or religious accommodations, or other exemptions that may be required by applicable law, will be approved when properly supported. Further information is provided during the recruitment process.
San Francisco, CA, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME