Product Development Assistant - Red Tab Men’s Bottoms & Beyond Denim
You're an original. So are we.
We're a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Denizen®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ and Beyond Yoga.
We are looking for anProduct Development Assistant,who will bring clarity, organization and above all else, personality to our team of Product Developers. We prefer you have the enthusiasm and desire to aid in the development of all activities that are deemed necessary to produce manufacture ready products.
About the Job
- Support Product Development team on all development activities.
- Participate and track seasonal fabric and finish developments
- Support and organize pre-production tracking developments
- Track and Support seasonal developments and commercial samples
- Data management and tracking of essential seasonal developments in thru all data systems
- Bachelor's degree or combination of college education and related work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a position that required the manipulation of large amounts of data using spreadsheet applications
- You can analyze and resolve issues
- Project management abilities with proven systems knowledge and expertise
- Garment production or product development experience preferred
- You are agile with regards to job responsibilities and learning new systems
- Expert knowledge with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and
- You have an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in LS&Co.
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
Currently, LS&CO requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment, except in those jurisdictions where prohibited by law. Medical or religious accommodations, or other exemptions that may be required by applicable law, will be approved when properly supported. Further information is provided during the recruitment process.
San Francisco, CA, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME