Product Flow Analyst
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
As a member of the North America First Mile Trade & Transportation DC Bypass Team you will constantly push for ways to make Nike’s supply chain faster, more efficient, and more responsive to Nike’s always-changing consumer needs.
Without question, our supply chain is complex, diverse, and exciting! Our Direct Ship business strategy and execution is responsible for a large portion of Nike’s monthly, Quarterly and Yearly goals. Our impact spans across every corner of our business and will continue to shape how Nike will serve our consumers for many years to come.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a key member of the NA First Mile Transportation Team, in the DC Bypass group, you are responsible for working with multiple stake holders to track and execute the delivery of Nike products to an account/account’s destination. With monthly, quarterly and yearly goals set, to meet Nike’s growth target, your attention to detail and proactively resolving supply chain challenges is expected to be successful.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Daily understanding and knowledge of where the flow of product in in getting to your account base. This starts at a factory level and continues to where the account has accepted the flow.
- Reviewing daily reports to ensure delivery against key performance goals and highlight any potential inaccuracies.
- Work with the business teams to provide daily revenue tracking to monthly goals.
- Researching and driving resolution across teams for all operational exceptions including root cause analyses.
- Partner with internal stake holders to develop and meet KPI metrics for your accounts.
- Driving process improvements and partnering with teammates and other stakeholders to provide proficiencies
- Executing against time sensitive and priority orders including launch styles, quick strike, special events, etc.
- Participate in the planning and execution of peak periods (Holiday, Back to School, etc.) as well as Nike and the Account’s quarter and yearly strategies.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will work closely with four other groups inside the First Mile Transportation. You also will work with others inside the Trade and Transportation Organization as well as multiple internal and external stakeholders.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 2+ years of experience in fulfillment or supply chain, managing in a third party logistics provider environment preferred
- Undergraduate degree in business, international business, supply chain or economics
- Clear and timely communication
- Sense of urgency and ability to shift priorities fluidly
- Be a collaborative leader that promotes a positive teamwork environment
- Strong analytical and data management experience.
- Expertise with OMS, WMS, SAP, Excel, Knowledge of Analytical Tools an asset
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills, verb
- Not required but nice to have experience in any of the following: Python, SQL, Atleris
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.