Product Manager – APLA Demand and Supply Management
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are hiring a Product Manager within Demand & Supply Management! You will partner cross functionally with a number of teams to craft, influence and implement the strategy and vision for the future of the company’s planning and optimization technologies. These technologies will read and react to shifts in consumer demand and optimize consumer access to product and Nike profitability.
Demonstrating experience in product management, analytics, retail, demand, inventory, and merchandise planning, you will harness data to build innovative technical and analytic products for demand, inventory and merchandise planners. By identifying new product opportunities, evaluating the performance of existing products, and using Nike’s strengths to deliver results, you are always on the offense. As a leader, our product managers are thoughtful, aspirational, and adept at motivating teams through exciting situations to successful outcomes.
Our ideal candidate will run through sophisticated technical challenges and tradeoffs, using advanced analytics and qualitative research to support their point of view. Your products are grounded in customer insights – prioritizing reducing friction for our biggest customer problems across the end-to-end planning process. You are a great collaborator – you will proactively build positive relationships across Nike to launch your product, including functional partners and geography teams.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Product Strategy and Vision: Build and champion market-informed product vision that supports Nike’s business strategies and identify the strategic product implications and opportunities.
- Product Lifecycle Management: Lead the day-to-day accountabilities for the end-to-end lifecycle of products. Strategize and complete growth initiatives in operating live products and capabilities. Effectively leads the prioritization and delivery of product backlog, setting clear/measurable objectives to achieve business goals.
- Product Roadmap Definition: Lead a fluid intake and prioritization process to develop a product, feature and release roadmap based on business targets, in-depth data analysis, and a clear understanding of DSM needs.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
Product Managers will partner with Technology, Engineering, Design, Analytics, Business, and Product Management teams throughout completion of landmarks to deliver efficient results. Engage and partner with DSM product teams across In-season Optimization, Supply & Inventory Planning, and Digital Demand Sensing Planning, to increase results across solution areas in line with marketplace objectives.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4 years of experience in Merchandise Planning, Direct-To-Consumer Retail, Digital Retail, Demand/Inventory Planning or related field
- 2 years additional experience or other relevant subject area
- Solid understanding of predictive analytics and demand forecasting
- Outstanding written/oral, interpersonal, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- Clear, concise and persuasive communication style that compels to action
- Outstanding influencing skills, with experience engaging diverse set of cross-functional partners
- Ability to lead robust, cross-functional teams, provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Ability to build product results such as wireframes, prototypes and requirements specifications
- Comprehensive understanding of the market landscape, both through a technology and competitor lens
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.