Product Manager Assistant
London, UKPosted 3 days ago
At this 6-month internship you will be part of the Cartier UK’s Marketing Team. Reporting to the Marketing Product Managers, you’ll support the team across all 3 product categories, Jewellery, Watches & Accessories.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carry out regular (monthly, weekly, and ad hoc) sales performance analysis in Excel
- Create easy-to-read PowerPoint presentations on upcoming, ongoing, and completed projects that are circulated to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the Product Managers with product requests (product information, pricing, availability, etc.)
- Support the Product Managers with project management on activations (pop-ups, product launches, client treatments, etc.)
- Develop tools to support collections and sales: product one-pagers, product launch documents, product mapping books, training documents, etc.
- Propose and coordinate product selections across categories, collaborating closely with the Merchandising, Media, Press, Events, CRM, VM and Learning & Development teams to ensure a uniform strategy
- Own and manage relationships with external partners
- Conduct regular competition analysis
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- You have a comparable experience within a similar role
- You have analytical eye and are curious by nature
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You are proactive, organized and goal-oriented
- You easily adapt to situations and you are able to keep up with a fast-paced environment
- You are a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- You have a strong interest for and good knowledge of the luxury industry