Product Manager, Digital Site Experience
Tory Burch is seeking a Product Manager to lead our Digital Site Experience strategic pillar. You will be responsible for defining, assessing, and continuously evolving the roadmap to ensure our customers receive a best in class eCommerce experience. This role will oversee innovative mobile centric UX enhancements, funnel optimization and new digital technology opportunities that support a frictionless journey. S/he will develop a deep understanding of our Global eCommerce operations and the growth drivers connected to site content, product discovery and personalization.
- Create and articulate the Digital Site Experience product strategy and roadmap across owned channels
- Lead ideation, opportunity assessment, and launch of digital products that enable customers to have a frictionless, engaging, and personalized experience online
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners, Marketing, Creative, Analytics, Technology, CRM and Digital teams, to gather, review, and prioritize requirements
- Foster a culture of change management, leading with the "Why" and constantly driving transparency as well as collaboration across stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment
- Conduct user research and competitive benchmarking to better understand and optimize the digital customer journey
- Critically assess existing capabilities to understand build vs. buy approach
- Define, monitor, and assess product initiatives through clear KPI's and hypothesis led ideation; institute tight learning loop with business and technology teams to continually inform product development
- Launch and phase solutions utilizing agile methodologies to build internal efficiencies and scalable technology development
- 2+ years Product Management experience, with at least 2 years as a senior product manager; Commerce experience preferred inc CMS, Adobe, GA, PIM, eCommerce platforms
- Experience with agile development teams and workflows within JIRA, Confluence and Roadmunk or similar systems; off shore development team experience is a plus
- Hypothesis driven mindset and excellent problem-solving skills across business and technical domains
- Passionate about fashion eCommerce with an understanding ofthe holistic landscape
- Ability to prioritize opportunities, thinking critically about size of prize and feasibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with bias towards MVP delivery that aligns with longer term product vision
- Maintains clear point of view while remaining flexible, when needed to foster productive collaboration
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
NYC COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Tory Burch requires new hires employed in New York City to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 per the order of the Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene to Require COVID19 Vaccination in the Workplace. Tory Burch provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).