Product Manager I
Our purpose is to inspire and empower families to lead fulfilled lives. To succeed, Kohl’s is seeking Product Managers to drive outcomes while developing and maintaining products and roadmaps across the Kohl’s ecosystem. The Product Manager I will partner with stakeholders in engineering, design, & business stakeholders to build the Technology products road map based on the company vision. The Product Manager I defines product outcomes, metrics, and drives product requirements to execution. Responsible for planning and execution of assigned product portfolio throughout the product life cycle. Defines and develops new and enhanced system products and features. Collaborates with cross-organization efforts to manage the product backlog. Delivers product features and improves capabilities to enhance customer experience. Have ownership of one product.
- In partnership with stakeholders and aligned with the company vision, lead and mentor the balanced team(s) in brainstorming, defining and publishing roadmaps, outcomes, strategies, goals, & metrics to articulate the problem being solved and the hypothesis of the MVP
- Ensure the balanced team clearly understands the problem statements and business outcomes
- Participate in tactical decision making regarding product functionality
- Facilitate brainstorming and ideation across business units and product teams
- Be a steward for the long term health of the product by leveraging customer feedback loops, data & business needs to establish & drive outcome based product experiences
- Facilitate the creation of actionable insights and understanding through the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Review product metrics daily and create/update roadmaps, user stories, and backlogs among a wide range of cross-functional internal and external resources to ensure that products meet documented acceptance criteria
- Communicate effectively with Growth Boards using the tools necessary to help articulate the Product Roadmap
- Assist in conducting market research, and identify new product opportunities while balancing the trade-offs for creating new products with a focus on innovation
- 2+ years of experience in product management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science or related field
- Have worked as a Product Manager on a balanced team
- Have a track record of delivering product experiences that drive expected results and outcomes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with both executives and team members
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
For other Kohl's jobs, click herehere!