Product Manager, Omni-Channel Product Platform (Open to remote work, except the following locations: SD, VT, and WV)
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Omni-Channel Product Platform (OCPP) is the source of truth for product data needed for consumers to conduct commerce activities where they want and how they want! The Omni-Channel Product Platform is the natural evolution and response to the digital growth we are experiencing today and have the goal to grow in the next 5 years. The Product Data and services team will be critical in enabling our internal and external partners with the right information at the right time to power digital experiences for our Nike consumers engaging with our products through all experiences.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to drive forward Omni-Channel Product data initiatives that unlock our digital partners with product information that allows consumers to find our products where they want and how they want. Our best Product Managers are detail oriented, data driven, consumer focused and outstanding communicators who work well across a diverse set of cross functional partner teams to deliver outstanding solutions.WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
As the Product Manager, you will work with the Omni-Channel Product Platform - Data & Services team to migrate from our current legacy services to a new Omni-Channel platform. Additionally, you will help define and implement the product strategy, lead the end-to-end lifecycle of a product and help identify key dependencies, handle risks and measure success.
A typical day/week looks like leading cross-functional meetings, working with vital team members to identify requirements, coordinating with other Product Managers to ensure a seamless transition from legacy services to a new Omni-Channel platform, facilitating Scrum/Agile ceremonies with engineering teams and developing and maintaining key artifacts to communicate plans and progress.WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
In this role, you will work across a set of cross functional teams including experience design, global technology & engineering, Nike Digital Direct Commerce Global and Geography Operations and nearly every other commerce digital product teams. You will lead through influence by using data and risk analysis to make informed decisions.Key responsibilities:
- Pro-active Definition of Feature Specifications: Partner with other Product Managers to define use cases and stories in collaboration with multiple engineering teams.
- Lead Feature Development for Omni Channel Platform Services
- Demonstrate Consumer Empathy: Live your customer’s reality – both your internal consumers AND the Nike consumer looking to make purchasing decisions in an Omni-Channel commerce environment.
- Exhibit a Bias for Delivery: Participate in Agile ceremonies and keep the cross functional team passionate about near term results in a constantly evolving environment.
- Effectively prioritize work and value drops to achieve business goals. Define encouraged outcome models to advise this prioritization.
- Bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent combination of education and experience and training
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, working as a Product Manager on Agile development teams passionate about global digital products, preferably within the domain of digital commerce
- Experience building successful working relationships with engineers, program managers, business team members, and key partners.
- Proven success working cross-functionally to deliver results with limited direction.
- Experience building successful working relationships with engineers, program managers, business folks, and key partners at the director, senior director, and VP level.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Experience establishing and delivering against Key Objectives and critical metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize while delivering consistently high-quality results.
- Ability to translate strategies into well-defined product requirements and user stories.
- Experience working in common Agile, Roadmap tools: JIRA/Confluence, Aha!, etc.
Open to remote work, except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $121,000 per year. Information about benefits can be foundhere.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.