Product Manager, Partner Fulfillment
Beaverton, Oregon, USAPosted 8 days ago
Job descriptionThe post-purchase product team is looking for a Partner Fulfillment Product Manager to help build ambitious new digital fulfillment models with partners! We're looking for candidates who are passionate about building culture and have a track record of conceiving, building, and improving digital capabilities that change the way brands work well with partners! This Product Manager will be accountable for the development of capabilities at the heart of Nike's marketplace strategy. Our best Product Managers show close attention to detail, are data-savvy, empathize with their customers, and are strong communicators who work well across a diverse set of cross-functional partner teams.
What you will work on
As part of the Post-Purchase Fulfillment team, you'll help invent the future of digital fulfillment models and will contribute to the creation of outstanding digital experiences for Nike consumers worldwide. You will help define and execute the product vision and strategy, lead the end-to-end lifecycle of a product, accountable for all features involving partner fulfillment, including dropship partnerships, direct from factory, and Nike By You fulfillment models. You will be responsible for analyzing and delivering on product/business critical metrics, evaluating product performance as well as defining, driving and shipping innovative digital fulfillment experiences. You can articulate clear and compelling product vision, and you love jumping into the details to bring your idea to life. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, has fun working across a variety of teams, and is always looking for new ways to innovate Nike's business.
Management of Roadmap, Feature Ideation, Development, & Iteration:
Lead the end-to-end design, development, and evangelization process for Partner Fulfillment. Build maturity paths with partners to define and maintain a broad feature-sequencing framework driven by commercial and technology outcomes. Partner with digital commerce to evaluate new insights based on strategic, commercial and product fit.
Business Model Standardization:
Work with Connected Marketplace, supply chain and technology teams to drive standardization of models and partner onboarding, leading to faster scale of Nike's marketplace strategy
Drive Feature Evangelization:
Champion partner fulfillment throughout digital product and technology organizations. The work you will be driving breaks traditional sales and fulfillment channel norms - rise to that challenge and speak to how these changes help Nike's consumers and our growth as a company
Demonstrate Consumer Empathy & Competitive Awareness:
Live your customer's reality, ensuring that all features and business models help us to win on our consumers' terms in the broader marketplace
Use Data to Advise Decisions:
Define contextual critical metrics, measure for them, and conduct recurring Product readouts with partners. Example metrics in this space include: dropship program penetration, Partner fulfillment EDD accuracy, and lead time to onboard new dropship partners or product types
Exhibit a Bias for Delivery:
Keep the cross-functional team passionate about near-term results in a constantly evolving environment. Identify bridge solutions, discuss technical debt tradeoffs and plans to remediate.
Who you will work with
As part of the Post-Purchase product team, you'll work across a set of cross-functional teams including, but not limited to, digital commerce, engineering, architecture, analytics, inventory planning, product data management, finance, and geography-specific marketplace teams. Leading through influence and by using data to advise decisions, you will be a leader who effectively prioritizes resources to achieve business goals while delighting Nike consumers.
Profile- Bachelors degree in Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, working as a product manager on Agile development teams passionate about global digital products, preferably within the domain of digital commerce or fulfillment
- Strong analytical background and/or relevant data directed job experience
- Outstanding problem solving, with emphasis on impactful data driven decision making
- High attention to detail including a proven track record to document requirements
- Strong communications skills with the ability to speak to different audiences in their "native languages"
- Strong organizational skills with experience meeting strict deadlines and leading meaningful priorities across a cross-functional team
- Ability to write product specifications and understand design concepts and principles
- Proven contributions to a successful project or product previously
- Experience with Dropship programs (including Integrators) and fulfillment for bespoke manufacturing/embellishing is a plus
- Experience with IBM Sterling Order Management System is a plus