Product Manager - Zalando Fulfillment Solutions (all genders)
Over the last years, we learned that solving fulfillment-related challenges for the good of our customers helps us to fuel the growth of our platform. With more partners in Partner Program and Connected Retail joining our platform, we have been developing and testing additional further fulfillment services tailored to their needs.
The Connected Network department is responsible for all partner-facing Zalando Logistics Solutions. By unifying and collaborating these services under a single umbrella, we provide a more holistic approach to deliver the optimal fulfillment solution to meet our partners' needs, and leverage common services to enable partner program growth.
As aProduct Managerin Zalando Fulfilment Solutions, you will work closely with business, operations, engineering, design, support and user research teams to define and design the capabilities for the Partner Fulfillment platform. You will have an opportunity to work defining and building new products, making step changes with existing products and contributing to a strategic growth initiative for Zalando. A successful candidate will be analytical, goal-driven, team oriented, and have an ability to combine technical competence with an in-depth understanding of users and operations to deliver a better end user fulfillment experience for our partners in the most sustainable manner.
INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the Starting Point for Fashion - one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why you're great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groups
WHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED...
- You'll collaborate with an extended network of internal and external stakeholders to scope, prioritize and solve the most important partner problems in the area of Partner Platform, supporting both internal users and external partners
- You will deliver high quality and high impact products, in close collaboration with product peers, engineering leadership and business leaders
- You'll collaborate on defining the mid and long term product vision of Europe's most customer-centric fulfillment platform, that connects any fashion brand with customers anytime anywhere with implementable capabilities and outcomes
- You will monitor product KPIs and drive improvement opportunities through data led insights
- You will be part of a transformational growth initiative driving significant impact
- You have expertise in all four phases of product management from discovery to deduction in an agile environment
- You have a strong business acumen, attention to detail, strong analytical mindset and a passion for solving problems; ability to bridge the gap between business and technology
- You are able to build trust with key stakeholders to align multiple teams and deliver on strategic initiatives;experience of working with internal and external stakeholders
- You have ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, along with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and the conviction to drive them to completion
- You have good organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task and prioritize
- You have good verbal and written communication skills, ability to clearly communicate your product vision in simple and easy to understand language for a broad audience, including senior management, your teams, as well as colleagues from within and outside the team
- You are an empathetic product manager and are genuinely excited about solving our partners most complex problems
Zalando provides a range of benefits, here's an overview of what you can expect. Ask your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about what we offer.
- Employee shares program
- 40% off fashion and beauty products sold and shipped by Zalando, 30% off Zalando Lounge, discounts from external partners
- 2 paid volunteering days a year
- Hybrid working model, with flexible hours and up to 60% remote
- Work from abroad for up to 30 working days a year
- 27 days of vacation a year to start
- Relocation assistance available (subject to prior agreement)
- Family services, including counseling and support
- Health and wellbeing options (including Gympass)
- Mental health support and coaching available
- Drive your development through our training platform and biannual peer-to-peer review
It's the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 48 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalando
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.